Lenstore is dedicated to providing contact lens wearers with expert and quality vision care online.
Lenstore sells the same brands that you can find at your Optician, but only at clearly advantageous prices, notably for students.
You can be confident when shopping with Lenstore since they only offer high quality contact lenses eye care products through partnerships with well-known brands such as Acuvue or Air Optix.
Lenstore desires to provide the customers with a satisfying experience by accompanying them properly until their order reaches their door.
Through the expertise advising of Opticians, Optical Consultants as well as an in-house Clinical Team in which clinicians are trained in store, Lenstore is undeniably willing to provide customers with the highest quality vision care services and assistance.
So why should you definitely shop with Lenstore? Here are a few reasons why contact lens wearers have confidence in Lenstore.co.uk:
- Quick shipping with more than 90% of orders delivered on the same day they’re registered.
- Free eye tests and contact lens follow-up care at Vision Express stores everywhere in the UK, with an exclusive access to a large range of offers.
- Unbeatable value on top brands such as Acuvue, Biofinity, Dailies, Biomedics and other prominent brands.
- Free UK returns: in case you ordered the wrong product or had a prescription move, Lenstore provides a Freepost returns label with all orders so you can easily exchange your lenses for free or request a refund.
- Auto Re-Order: if you opt for that service, your orders will automatically be registered on the day you opt in, as often as you wish. You will save 5% on each automatic re-order.
The process is very simple: once you have purchased contact lenses from Lenstore, all you have to do go to the website to book your next eye test.
After you have selected the closest Vision Express store, and chosen the time and date that suit you the best, Lenstore will contact you to confirm the details.
Before you run out of solution and/or products on all sorts, personalized reminders are sent to you so you do not forget to purchase new solution and products.
Furthermore, it is possible to order contact lenses without having to send us your prescription. However, your prescription needs to be valid and it is important that you visit your Optician on a regular basis for an eye test.