Launched in 1985, still located in Newbury, Vodafone.co.uk was the first cellular network in the UK which makes the first call from St Katherine'Dock in London to Newbury on 1 january 1985. The world's leading mobile communications provider is operating in 26 countries and with partnerships in over 55 more. Thanks to its innovation and award-winning customer service, Vodafone gets 444 millions of customers and around 19,5 millions in the UK
The Vodafone story is really amazing with its incredible and innovating launches as the first british digital mobile phone service (GSM) in 1991, the first european GPRS roaming service in 2002, the «stop the clock» customers programme «to pay monthly and pay as you go» in 2005, the launch of 4G network in London and many others to lead to better customer experiences.
Once you start with using Vodafone.co.uk or its free application to get informations faster, you have to select the dropdown menus according to your preferences and your needs:
• mobile : phones, sim only, mobile broadband (ipad, android tablets, data dongles, mobile wi-fi, dat only sim, gigacube) , accessories, latest offers, pay monthly plans, pay as you go plans
• broadband : deals, ultimate broadband, guarantee, support (switching to Vodafone, broadband FAQs, home moves)
• my Vodaphone : billing and payments, my products, settings (account settings, password and security
• Vodafone app for IOS and Android
• help and information : costs and charges (travelling abroad, calling abroad from UK...), customer support for any help or advice and contacts, network improvements (award-winning network and calling services)
• more : accessibility services, repairs, delivery, returns
Once you are a Vodafone customer, you may enjoy a lot of amazing offers : in case of unwanted device, you may use your trade in value (in store or on line) for discounted plans or credits on your bills to pay for a new device or accessories ; If you become a loyal customer, you may get 15% off on your additionnal plans (for your new tablet or for the new phone of your child for instance) or if you are a «pay as you go» customer, get rewards points with every TopUp and choose in the Vodafone catalogue to spend your points.
And do you know TOBi ? It is neither a dog nor your next neighbor but only your very helpful virtual agent, launched in 2017 by Vodafone, for a quicker chat service and it could be available everywhere and whenever you need it !
Do not wait anymore to become a Vodafone customer because every day they innovate and improve the customer experience to make them even more happy with the communication techonology.